Handling Control Solutions Ltd provide bespoke control for hoisting and travelling operation on cranes and lifting equipment utilising our standard platform the Crouzet Millennium 3 and E4 products (other platforms available if required). Standard and bespoke software to suit specific application requirements. The following features are provided :
- Smooth operation to travel applications with two speed motors with mechanical brake supervision and/or two phase braking control this provides minimal shock loadings to all mechanical components .
- Brake and speed supervision on hoisting gear drives to ensure minimal brake wear and shock loadings
- User friendly condition monitoring with remote access if required
- Monitoring of tandem operations on cranes and hoists to comply with the requirements of the machinery directive.
- Automatic and semi automatic positional control systems.
Other application examples outside the lifting equipment industry include temperature and speed monitoring of wood chipping machines in the renewable energy industry.